Updates and News
Secondary Education is pleased to announce that we are in the process of reviewing materials for math adoption. Below you will find links to the reports written by the Math Materials Review Committee as well as the graphic organizer to help take notes.
- Timeline for viewing and voting:
- Materials will be displayed from Monday, November 3rd – Friday, November 14th at the middle and high school sites
- Materials will be on display for the public on Tuesday, November 4th and November 18th from 7 am – 7 pm in the lobby of the Board of Education
- Math teachers will vote using ballots that will be distributed and collected by the site’s SBTA representative.
- Voting will occur Monday, December 1st – Wednesday, December 3rd
- Anticipated date to go to Board of Education is mid-January
Math Materials Review Committee Reports (please download before printing)
Math Adoption Teacher Note-Taking Guide (please download before printing)