1535 W. Highland Ave.
Ph: (909) 880-6809
Fax: (909) 473-8902
The Youth Services Department oversees the High School Athletic program.
English Physical Forms
- Ensure programs comply with rules and regulations
- Enforces drug testing protocol and mandatory counseling
- Complies with policies established by federal and state law as well as the Board of Education
- Complies and knows all CIF rules and regulations
- Establish physical and academic eligibility requirements for participation in sports
- Oversees intra-district student athlete transfers to assure compliance with established rules and regulations; process related applications.
- Coordinate and participate in meetings, conferences and in-services; organize and conduct training sessions for athletics personnel.
- Serve as liaison between administrators, personnel, parents, students and outside agencies; respond to inquiries and provide information concerning District athletics; coordinate activities and programs
- Resolves issues and conflicts
- Reviews grade changes
Spanish Physical Forms
CIF Blue Book
Athletics Newsletter - Issue 1 - March 2014
Athletics Newsletter - Issue 2 - May 2014
Athletics Newsletter - Issue 1 - October 2014
Athletics Newsletter - Issue 2 - March 2015
Athletics Newsletter Issue 1 - October 2105
Athletics Newsletter Issue 2 - February 2016
Athletics Newsletter Issue 3 - June 2016
Athletics Newsletter Issue 1 - October 2016
Athletics Newsletter Issue 2 - April 2017