San Bernardino City Unified School District
San Bernardino City Unified School District
Home PageEmail PagePrint Page

Go To Search
Work Permits
Getting a Work Permit

Any high school student must have a work permit to work. To get a work permit, a student must have at least a 2.0 GPA with not more than one F in the current grading period, and must do the following:

  1. Pick up an application in the Career Center.

  2. Have the employer fill out and sign the application.

  3. Return the application to the Career Center.

Applications take one to three days to process. During the summer applications can be submitted at the District Office at 140 Carousel Mall in San Bernardino. For more information Call (909) 891-1030.

Once a student receives a work permit, he/she must give the permit and a copy of the originial application to the employer.

Home     /       Calendar     /       Contact Us     /       Print Page     /       Email Page     /            /       Español     /       Accessibility     /       Site Map     /       Copyright Notices